طرز درست كردن جعبه Mater
- Brown paper party bags (4 5/8 in x 2 7/8 in x 8 5/8 inches) (11.7cm x 7.3cm x 21.9cm).
- White card stock or copy paper (I used card stock but paper works too)
- Glue (or tape, glue dots)
- Ruler (optional)
- Template - Download Tow Mater Favor Bag Template HERE.
Mater Favor Bag Tutorial
1. MEASURE 2 1/4 inches (5.7cm) from bottom of bag
2. CUT along both creases of one side of bag, leaving 2 1/4 inches (5.7cm) UNCUT.
3. Measure 1 1/2 inches (3.8cm) on other side of bag (see picture above).
4. Cut along both creases, leaving 1 1/2 inches (3.8cm) at bottom UNCUT.
5. Once you have cut all 4 creases on both sides of bag, your bag should look like picture above.
6. Now measure 3 inches back from the side panels and cut to end up with 6 pieces. Make sure to measure from the front (which is the piece with the 2 1/4 in (5.7cm) left uncut.
7. I promise it's going to stop looking like a spider any minute now. Lift the front panel (Hood-Face-Roof) and draw Tow Mater's mouth below the horizontal crease with a pencil (unless you have artistic flare). I drew mine by doing a snake at a slight angle with 2 backwards parenthesis or either end, and then 1/2 an oval on the bottom.
8. Fold ALL 4 side panels into the bag. Make sure each panel touches the bottom of the bag when folded. Secure with glue.
9. Fill party favor bag by lining bag with 1/4 sheet of wrapping tissue paper, then place goodies inside.
10. Fold in all 4 side panels (crease where the panel folds) and secure with glue. It doesn't matter which panel goes on top. Once folded, your party favor bag should look like picture below.
11. Bring front panel over bag and crease at 2 inches (5cm), this is the hood of your Tow Mater favor bag. Secure with glue.
12. Measure front panel 1 1/4 inch (3.2cm) and crease paper. This makes Tow Mater's face. Then measure 1 inch (2.5cm) and crease again, this becomes the roof. Now tuck the piece left over inside box (see arrow in picture above).
13. Now bring the back piece (boom) over the bag to meet with the tucked piece (see arrow in picture above). DO NOT glue yet. Where this crease forms will be where you cut in the next step.
14. Cut approximately 3/4 inch from both sides of of back panel
15. Fold both cut pieces down and in towards each other, making sure the top is folded over more than the bottom. (see picture above).
16. This is a front view. Notice that "A" is narrower than "B". Now fold the entire boom in 1/2 lengthwise and make a crease along the fold.
17. Leave this flap untucked and unglued for now, as this will help your boom stay up.
18. Bend the tip at an angle about 1 1/2 inches (3.8cm) from tip.
19. Wet tip of boom, twirl and shape into a hook as in picture above. Now glue the base of the boom at the angle that you like.